1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I play an PSP ISO on my PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by jesse7, Mar 2, 2007.

1. jesse7

jesse7 Member

I have a PSP 1.5, a UMDEmulator 8.0C and a UMD disk inside the PSP, but why I still cannot play with the ISO files? When the UMDEmulator is executed, my PSP will automatically shutdown after a few seconds. Don't know what happen, can someone help me for it?

2. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

umdemulator is old and cannot load the newest games. So I recommend you getting devhook 0.52 as it is newer and better. There is another possibility but I will not explain it as you are still new and you might risk bricking/breaking your PSP.

3. skribblzz

skribblzz Member

i suggest u upgrade to custom firmware so u don't need to use loaders

4. teamc

teamc Guest

skribblzz...i notice u have the same firmware as me....and ill assume that u are able to run isos on ur psp...i have a ta-082 psp with the custom 3.03 OE-C firmware and am unable to get any iso game to show up in my "game" menu of my psp....ive followede evry1s instructions (just make an ISO folder and put all iso's and cso's there and your good to go)...but that obviously doesnt work for me.....i think theres a problem with my configuration maybe....or maybe ive accidentally deleted some files off of my root mem stick.......if you could please help me out...maybe tell me your configurations and what kinda stuff you have on ur root mem stick....so i could mimic that and see if it works for me?.....ive tried everything....and have no clue what to do...thanx