1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I play downloaded ISO games??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ahlis, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Ahlis

Ahlis Member

My problem is this:

I bought an 2.80 wich i downgraded to 1.50. Then i installed 3.02 OE-B. But now I can't figure out how I'm going to play all the ISO games that I have downloaded. Can anyone help me. This problem is very annoying!

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

have you tried formatting the memory stick? there should be an ISO folder in there when you format it and your isos go there...

3. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

Again joker , nope. Reformatting your stick is a good idea but does not put a Iso folder there. You can manually create a new folder there called ISO, and put all the .iso or .cso you have in that folder.

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

rsrepp is correct. I dont think Sony wats iso files to be spread around. They will never make a ISO folder on ur MS. You have to create a ISO manually.

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

dont format. just go to the root of ur memory stick, the one that shoudl have PSP, and create a folder called ISO, yes all caps put them in there, and the psp will detect it, provided ur are using the usin the custom firmware. then go to GAME, and it will be there!