1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i play final fantasy VII???it has 3 card files but what do i do with em??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mrhsmav, Jan 8, 2007.

1. mrhsmav

mrhsmav Member

how do i play final fantasy VII???it has 3 card files but what do i do with em??

2. serious8

serious8 Regular member

Psx emulation on the psp runs very well actually. However, there are many problems with FF VIII which results in crashes. I'm not sure wether or not that problem persists with FF VII so you might have to check that out. Now, what do you specifically mean as "3 card files". Also, are you sure you have firmware 3.02 oe-b or 3.03 oe-a?

3. mrhsmav

mrhsmav Member

i just got my psp to 3.02 OE-B (previously 2.71 Ta-082). Like when i dled the FFVII it had 3 files. I exrated the files in the 3 folders n each had a eboot file with the other file to make the iso file i guess.

4. joshont

joshont Regular member

are you talking about 3 files being disc 1-3, if so, you just play til the end of the disc then save, then you put the next disc's eboot (disc 1 to disc 2) and then start off where you left off, but the scusXXXXXXX thingy has to be the same