1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i play/load iso games on my psp fw3.52 m33?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by denzzz28, Sep 19, 2007.

1. denzzz28

denzzz28 Member

Hi guys and gals, can somebody please help me!?? im a newbee with this psp stuff but i have been reading lots of forums and downloading lots of iso games, softwares, upgraders downgraders. so far i manage to downgrade from 3.03 - 1.5 and then upgrade to 3.52 m33. but i still cant play any bloody game. i did use devhook but i couldnt figure out how its so complicated and then i saw this forum that suggested to use the fw 3.52 m33 but when i follow the instructions i get lost and confused.

ok so now let pretend that im an idiot(ouch) can somebody explain to me how to load a iso game to my MS, do i have to create a folder or what? the confusing part is when i extract the game in this case transformers, from rar or zip file this comes out:

/PSP.Game.NbaLive07.Multilanguaje2.ISO806MB.ByCombateMortal/
    /DH
    /ISO
    /PSP

so now how do i load this folders on MS directory? do i put them all together or do they go separately, one suggested to make an iso folder on the root dir and some said put the folder that contain eboot in the game folder and the rest on the root dir. im really confused and hopeless i hope some can teach me how.

2. Achooist

Achooist Regular member

Format your memory stick. ((Backup your savegame folder if you don't want to lose your data))

Download the .iso and compress them to .cso files ((Google winnydows iso compresser))

Then put them in the "ISO" folder.

Boot into recovery and go to, ADVANCED, ADVANCED CONFIG.
    Make sure everyhting is disabeled in there.

Then go to the beginning of the recovery mode again and go to, CONFIGURATION then make sure UMD MODE says "Sony NP9660 -NO UMD

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

@denzzz28

Go to the ISO folder and drag the NBA LIVE 07.cso to the PSP Memory Stick ms0:/ISO folder.

You can disregard the rest of those files and folders.

They are used to boot with Devhook and you don't need that when using 3.52 m33 firmware.

4. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

As Achooist said,you can compress it into a smaller size.But if you want it to play a bit more smoother then just use ISO files instead of CSO.

5. denzzz28

denzzz28 Member

Thanks you guys for all your replies it really helped me a lot, now my son is enjoying all this great games. more power to you all!!!