1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i play the downloaded PS3 games??

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by malyfsux, Mar 31, 2007.

1. malyfsux

malyfsux Member

Hi i just looking around today and found some PS3 game torrents online. I was wondering how would i be able to play them on my ps3 since nobody can burn/rip Blu-rays.
    Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Jason
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. corn

corn Guest

I heard that Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, EB Games ETC. sells them, and you don't need to rip, nor burn.
  4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum
  5. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

ddp you should have also threw in that he should look through this forum for his answer.
  6. nodroG479

nodroG479 Member

well Jason, there is good news! THERE ARE ALREADY TEN THOUSAND THREADS ABOUT THIS TOPIC so finding your answer shouldn't be that hard. use the search bar. it is very useful. why do people like you insist upon starting a new thread about the same question when it is easier to just (i know this might be hard to comprehend) do some research on your own. it's easier, and, oh yeah, people won't hate you. that's right. you Jason.
  7. BobbyBlu

BobbyBlu Guest

Right now jason there is no way to play them.If you own a PS3 you can rip them to your HD but everyone waiting on the ISO loader that was promise like a month ago from Paradox(the group making it).
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

BobbyBlu, edit your sig to conform to forum specs ASAP.
    4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.

9. malyfsux

malyfsux Member

sorry people....should have done some research....which i do always but for some reason didnt do it for this topic......im sorry again....thanks though for all the help.....appreciate it.