1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i put an ISO in PSP!? (i dont no nothing about it)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by saqisaud, May 19, 2007.

1. saqisaud

saqisaud Member

hey guys, i just got an PSP 3.40 n downloaded DBZ.ISO n i also got Fastloader V0.7 n also UMD emulator V0.8C but i don't no which one ot use, i did put Fasterloder in my PSP/GAME n then i put the DBZ.ISO in my ISO folder in my pSP but when i go in my PSP it says its CORRUPTED DATA? what am i doing wrong ? can some one tell me every little thing i need to do ? thx it will be a lot of help

2. schism123

schism123 Member

is it 3.40oe-a or the official sony firmware?
    if it is the official sony firmware you cant put an iso on it
    if it is 3.40oe-a creat a folder in the root of the mem stick called ISO and put your iso in there
    hope that helps

3. simis69

simis69 Member

try a search on the psp forums, i havent use my psps for a year now all kinds of new stuff has come out, and i had to learn alot again.
    i go to psps hacks and read alot, you need to see what firmware the psp is and go from there, last i read a month or so ago, firm ware 2.81 i couldn't change and needed a liberty city game to do it
    thank god i never updated my psp from firm ware 1.51 good luck

4. saqisaud

saqisaud Member

well soon as i opend the psp i wen to the update n updated from the psp so i guess its official sony firmware so is there any how i can put games in my psp? even if its a official sony firmware?

5. schism123

schism123 Member

sorry no, not until a 3.40 downgrader comes out, although you should be able to play demos from sony