1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i put the splinter cell files ont the mc

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by nwostarz, Mar 21, 2007.

1. nwostarz

nwostarz Guest

i have bought a usb to xbox controller on ebay and it game with some drivers i installed everything then acttion replay and it says in the corner of action replay the usb device failed to enumerate, have i stalled the wrong thing the xbox is not connected just the controller staright to the pc with the mc in the pad
    any ideas?

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

restart everything and then start action replay with the controller not plugged up then once its started plug it in

3. d2leo

d2leo Member

High chance that this won't work, but I had this problem with my usb adapter. It ended up that it just wasn't pushed all the way in, I had to push it a little for the adapter to plug into the controller.

Sometimes its the little things.

4. nwostarz

nwostarz Guest

i dont have action replay i have a usb to xbox controller thing and i put my mc in my controller then connect it up to pc and it doesnt work i have installed everything
    any ideas?

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

you have to have action replay or else you can put game saves on the memory card