1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i put videos on my PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by uadude17, Mar 2, 2007.

1. uadude17

uadude17 Member

PLS tell me

2. badblud

badblud Regular member

use video 9.search in google.u will find it.

3. stagass

stagass Regular member

i think psp movie creator is better.u can also choose what oint to start and stop the recording

4. philtrina

philtrina Member

do you have windows media player then pick the video u want sync it

5. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

yea i was wondering if psp's played Blu-ray disks. Answer ASAP."

6. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i guessing that psp plays only umd disks, how would a blu ray disk fit?

7. Moomoo2

Moomoo2 Regular member

Vaindetta was kidding, right?

Original thread person... Also you could try picking up an app and stream the media from your computer to your PSP.

8. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

lol Check my Sig, our buddy here hasn't quite gotten the hang of the search bar yet.

I wish mine could make Orange Juice.

9. IGGSDA3rd

IGGSDA3rd Member

first of all the videos have to be in MPEG-4 format to work, hook up the psp to your computer then go to the folder named MP_ROOT if you dont have one make one. then make a folder called 100MNV01 in there, then just drag the videos to that folder. If that for some reason work or the video arent in MPG-4 format, get a converter i use the A-one psp converter, convert the videos to MPEG-4 format save them in a folder somewere on your computer that you can access easily. one its finished converting go the folder were the recently converted videos are saved, once you open the folder with the videos you will notice the video which will have the name M4V10001 or similar you will also see a file called MAQ10001.THM just drag both items to the 100MNV01 folder. if you have more than one video make sure you the video and MAQ file are the correct match (make sure the numbers match) Thats all there is to it.OR you could just buy the sony psp media manager that will create the folders automatically and convert some formats to MPEG-4 for you , it can also back up your game saves. if the videos are in the windows movie format it will not convert them, in that case just use the converter method i mentioned before.

10. ak47gt

ak47gt Guest

i did everything u said IGGSDA3rd, it doesn't work.when i go to videos on my psp its empty.by the way its a music video in MPEG-4 format

11. IGGSDA3rd

IGGSDA3rd Member

this might help all folders must my in upper case.
    try this,
    Just create a new folder in the root directory named MP_ROOT, and then make a folder called 100MNV01 in there. So your .MP4 files should go into E:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01, where E:\ is the drive letter of your Memory Stick.

did u try the converter?
    when using the converter change the destination were the finished conversions go, for example go to my documents make a new folder call it what u want, on the converter screen click the browse button then find the folder u just created. transfer the movie and the extra file to the 100MNV01 folder on ur psp. make sure u dont drag the whole folder just the movie and MAQ file.

if is still dosnt work give me a step by step of what ur doin.

12. psplvr99

psplvr99 Member

ya i tryed to do it that thing popped up when i put my usb in and went to usb connection and then i created a folder that was called psp music and i put all my music in there and then i put it in the folder that said psp and it didnt show up
    i need help

13. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

no it should be a folder called PSP and then inside it you make a folder called MUSIC

14. psplvr99

psplvr99 Member

ok thnx man ur a life saver