1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I remove parental lock

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by snickle, Jan 2, 2013.

1. snickle

snickle Regular member

Is there a way I can reset this console's parental settings witout needing the code. Xbox chat gave me the reset code and I sat there for over an hour trying the button sequence and it just kept returning me to the settings screen without even pressing B. Is there a contact i can make to short it or something?
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

depends on the dashboard, give me the dashboard and tell me the code and i'll see if i can get you the correct one!
  4. snickle

snickle Regular member

Thanks for your response. The dash is 2.0.16202.0 and the sequence given to me is LT-RT-X-Y-LB-RB-A-down-down-A

do you need the console serial number?
  5. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

system info LT RT X Y LB RB X X UP DOWN if that does not work you may have to remove the hard drive!
  6. snickle

snickle Regular member

Thanks but thats not working either, I am at wits end. All the sequences return me to the system menu. Is there a contact I can touch on the motherboard to reset it? I already have the whole console disassembled and sitting on my floor.