1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I rip dvd games?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by c2sellit, Jan 14, 2004.

1. c2sellit

c2sellit Guest

If I have the original disc (obviously I do) what program do I use to shrink it onto a cd Also if I do shrink it will it play using swap magic 3 cd disc? I tried to use dvd-shrink but it only works with movies. Anyone want to help? Thanks

2. account

account Guest

it's a hard and long process you can do a search on this site and you'll find your answers

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

depends on the game.... what game we talking here about? and whats the size of it aswell..

4. c2sellit

c2sellit Guest

No game in particular I was wanting to test out some of the games I have to see if I can do it correctly.

(GAMES ARE)

Tenchu wrath of heaven
    wwf smackdown Shut your mouth
    nfl2k3
    black and bruised
    teenage mutant ninja turtles

5. account

account Guest

it is possible to keep everything by putting the game on multiple discs but im not sure how to do that

this has nothing to do with the above i am not advertising i am just doing this to make 2 cents per click this will be on all my posts
    http://www.modchip.com/clickcgi/click.cgi?goodcheats

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

Tenchu wrath of heaven almost unrippable to hard to rip....

wwf smackdown Shut your mouth - removing the movies and some music or downsample the music to mono

nfl2k3 - this one needs to be removed the movies... all movies then the comntary... you cant split the game to 2 cd's since it reads all of them files from one big file.... also remove the dummys

black and bruised this one i dont really know cuz i dont have the game and never try to rip it... teh game is stupid anyway...

teenage mutant ninja turtles - downsample the movies theres few tools for this aswell the game is small on the dvd downsample the movies gets you insted of 600mb to about 200 if not 300 the rest with the game it's about 80mins cd...

and remmeber!!! remove the dvd checks... thers patches for this... and even a universal patcher for this aswell...

and dont ofrget to find the dvdrip kits they out there somewhere ;)

7. satesh

satesh Member

I have a rip of tenchu3 works perfict!