1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i soft mod

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by dizzle120, Mar 23, 2007.

1. dizzle120

dizzle120 Member

alright if you are prepared to work with a person who knows absolutley nothing about modding here I am. Is there any way to softmod without using action replay and if not can someone walk me threw softmodding my xbox.

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

well first of all, anyone on here will be more than willing to help with whatever but the first thing you need to do is search a little bit. goto the software section and there you will find tutorial after tutorial on softmodding along with installing a larger hdd after softmod, remember search is your friend.

3. dizzle120

dizzle120 Member

thanx man but when i open these tut. all i see is download this download that and there will be like 4 or 5 downloads and half the time i have to search the enternet cuz there is no lnk

4. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

well sorry to say but you can't post links to those kind of files in these forums, all you have to do is google, extremely easy

5. dizzle120

dizzle120 Member

do you think you can tell me all the programs i need to softmod

6. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Action replay, softmod installer files, either splinter cell, 007 agent under fire, or mechassault

7. blake123

blake123 Guest

8. 3lement

3lement Regular member

You also need a memory card to get the files to your xbox. I suggest you get Aid (google it) its got the softmod installer with it and its got some really good tutorials. trust me i didnt know anything about softmodding until i read about aid. It workes for me. give it a try. good luck.