1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i start iso games through irshell 3.00 while playing music?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by felix100, Apr 7, 2007.

1. felix100

felix100 Regular member

i m trying to get ace combat skies of deception to work through irshell 3.00 with devhook 0.46 and i want to play music at the same time how do i do it? and what fw version is requierd for ace combat to run? i got fw version 3.03 oe-b by the way so is it possible to run the game without devhook when im in irshell?

2. beatz

beatz Regular member

well i recommend u go to 3.03oe-c and yes it is possible to play mp3 music while play a game but u dont need irshell just download this <a
    then when its finished downloading put it into the root of your psp (K:) or wat your drive is then after boot into recovery mode from turning your psp off all the way then turning it back on and holding the R trigger then go to plugins and enable the following: irsmp3.prx [VSH], irsmp3.prx [GAME] and then press back then exit now when your in your regular psp screen (XMB) press the button beside your select button (not start) and also the R trigger at the same time thats to start your music then press the same button but the L trigger thats to pause your music ull have to do this again once you start your iso game it may seem confusing and it may not work the first time but keep pressing it it should work it works for me:p hope i helped=/

3. felix100

felix100 Regular member

ill try that thanks

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

He doesnt need to upgrade to oe-c, he is fine at oe-b...but if you absolutely want to upgrade to oe-c use the winstaller in my signature (upgrade from 1.5 to 3.03 oe-c link)