1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I transfer files to my memory card?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by Urbano35, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Urbano35

Urbano35 Member

I have an un-modded PS2 console and am wondering how I'd go about transferring files to my PS2 memory card. I'm under the assumption that you need to have certain files on your memory card so you can boot the PS2 in a way that allows you to play burned/imported games. The only thing I have other than the console is a flash drive and DVD burner.

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Ok, so there's all sorts of exploits that you can use to mod your PS2.

If you have just a memory card and are looking for a way to mod your PS2, you might wanna use the PS2 Memory Card exploit. That's what I think it's called, it involves using a disc and a memory card and... idk lol. Google it.

BUT, if you're willing to invest a little more money, there's all sorts of ways to mod. You can buy a Memorycard to USB adapter, the kind that was sold to transfer PS2 saves to PS3 HDDs. Then you can use it to mod your Memory Card to have the PS2 exploited.

You can do a similar thing with the Memor32 memory card and the Memento program.

Or you can use swapmagic, or a hardmod, etc.

3. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

install freemcboot go here