1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i update Devhook firmware from 2.71 to 3.11

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by riches28, Feb 10, 2007.

1. riches28

riches28 Member

Hi i have Devhook 0.46 which allows me to emulate up to firmware 2.71 but now the newest update is 3.11. How do i update my devhook to allow me to play the newer games please?
    Presume i am a noob.

2. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

Devhook is outdated now, people use Dark_Alex's custom firmware which dont require devhook or loaders. I cant help you with it, maybe someone on here still uses it and can help

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Use a newer DevHook, last (so far?) is 0.52, that can emulate up to firmware 3.03.

4. fpvgt

fpvgt Member

hey im using devhook 0.51 at the moment with psp version 1.5 with Dark_Alex-s custom firmware what dose this do dose this play my iso's just like devhook. and if it dose how it all work i have been using devhook since i first got my psp

5. eyowey

eyowey Member

the dax firmware will allow you to play isos psx games right off the MS..i think its better than devhook, but some people are afraid of bricking there psp by down/upgrade or flashing to much..

6. fpvgt

fpvgt Member

lol man i dont get you just tell me. If i install dark alex's custom firmware will i be able to play my psp iso's and go on the internet and eveything else i can usaly do with devhook

7. sukhvail

sukhvail Regular member

yes you will

Last edited: Feb 21, 2007
  8. fpvgt

fpvgt Member

ok what if i wanted to downgraded back down to 1.5 could I or do i need something special. Also how dose it play the iso's like has any1 got screenshots to show me what this firmware looks like. soz just bit paronoid bout upgrading lol