1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i upgrade from 3.03 oe c to 3.40 oe?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by AK44, May 22, 2007.

1. AK44

AK44 Member

can anyone please tell me? explain if you can i know its a pain to describe it to people over and over again but please help! thank you!

2. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

You really should start reading, the readme for 3.40 OE-A explains it damn well. Oh well.

1.Download this http://rapidshare.com/files/27061679/340OEA.rar

2.After unraring, put the 2 oeupdmaker folder into the game folder (if you are a 1.5 user) or GAME150 (if you already have another version of OE).

3.Run the prog on your psp, this will make a DXAR file.

4.Now stick the 2 340oeflasher folder onto your mem stick just like the oeupdmaker folders. Move the DXAR file from the oeupdmaker folder to the 340oeflasher folder.

5.Run the flasher prog, when it is done you have a 3.40 OE-A! Congrats, you are in with the trend. Now all the ladies love you and the guys want to be you :p

You can delete all these files off your mem stick when you are done, all they are doing now is taking up space. Have fun