1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I use a Router with Gamecube and PSO

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by JustGiver, Oct 18, 2004.

1. JustGiver

JustGiver Member

Hi, I'm hoping some one can help me out I'd like to configure my linksys wrt54g router so that I can use it with my gamecube instead of an extra network card. I've looked for a tutorial but haven't found any detailed instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers
    Ben

2. Hogmyster

Hogmyster Member

i THINK the only possible way to use the gamecube via a router is by using the program Gamecube Remote Loading Server i think is the name, i know it has Remote in the name but i'm pretty sure i got it right :) as to how to use that, no idea.. i have my gamecube hardlinked right into my comp ;) but yeah i hope this could be of ANY help to ya

3. JustGiver

JustGiver Member

Hogmyster,
    thanks for the help

4. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

I've had quite some probs setting up my router...but I figured it out... just follow the set-up guides in this forum. The catch is I wanted to use my network adapter for both internet and gamecube streaming. "Solved" the problem by switching with TCP/IP settings from "automatic IP" and "define IP".
    automatic when i wanted to be online and define my IP with my routers given IP to stream and back up...
    hope it'll work...if not reply! =)

5. venom1221

venom1221 Member

theres a full guide with pictures at maxconsole