1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i use daedalus

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by spvkng109, Jul 20, 2007.

1. spvkng109

spvkng109 Member

Here's my problem: I have downloaded all of the needed files to run the R12 program. I unzipped the files and placed the folders in the PSP/GAME folder. My PSP recognizes the file but when I boot it up it goes to the PSP screen, the screen fades to black, then comes back to the home screen and displays this:

The game could not be started.
    (80020148)

Does anybody know how I can get this to work?

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

If you have 1.5 then it should work. If you have custom firmware it goes in the game150 folder. If you don't have either you need to downgrade, but you can only downgrade up to 3.50 so if you have 3.51 you are SOL!

3. spvkng109

spvkng109 Member

Luckily I have 3.50 so i'll try it on my other computer that i used to put all of it on my PSP

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You need to downgrade then. The catch is you need a copy of Lumines Puzzle Fusion 1, in order for the downgrader to work. You also should make sure that Lumines is the Unpatched version, which you can easily do by buying it off of ebay or amazon. Also to make sure it isn't patched when you have it in your PSP it shouldn't have a 3.51 update.