1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I use games bought in Thailand?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jazziejay, Jan 18, 2007.

1. jazziejay

jazziejay Member

Hi,

I bought a few games in Thailand that are on mini DVD and wondered how I transfer them to my PSP to play them. I have 2.81 firmware.

Cheers
    J

2. homie19

homie19 Guest

what do u mean mini dvd?

3. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

i think he might mean a UMD :s

4. homie19

homie19 Guest

lol haha well if thast teh case if tehre umd's...then they shoudl work properley on your psp if youre tryign to transfer any games to ur psp via computer\usb to your memory stick then you cant with fw.2.81

5. jazziejay

jazziejay Member

There not UMD's. They're 3inch mini DVD's that hold a number of files called ISO etc

6. skit

skit Regular member

Ouch, hope you didn't spend to much on those, cus sadly, you can't play iso's on firmware 2.81. And if mini dvd's even work in a cd drive, I have no clue. >_> but yea, sorry man. If it's possible, try and return your psp back to wherever for maybe store credit, and then buy a psp with 2.71 or lower.

[​IMG]
    See that letter on that psp box circled? Make sure the psp you buy, has the letter K or below, if it's L, don't get it, because it'll have firmware 2.81.