1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW DO U CONVERT FROM A Ar Max, CodeBreaker, nPort, XPort, Sharkport GAME SAVE TO A REGULAR PS2 GAME SAVE ?????

Discussion in 'PS2' started by GameguySD, Jan 2, 2005.

1. GameguySD

GameguySD Guest

please I have been looking every were for a [bold]GTA:SA gamesave[/bold] that was atleast 100 or 70% done. And then i did find such files but they need conversion. (GSV2-sps,ARP-max files they were )[i/] I have a gamesharkV5 with codes and used a [bold]kingston massive storage usb (128mb) I loaded my MSD into my ps2's usb and then loaded my gamshark, and went to its (memorycard manager/saves portion of the product) and then extracted them to my PS28mb memorycard and then reset my stsytem.[/bold] I loaded up the hud, and went into the memory card that I load the saves (loaded about 10 files) but they were not the icon that the GTA save is {the floppy disk for GTA:SA) It was the gameshark symbol insted. Beside the point, when I loaded the file(s) they were not present in the pause load screen and worse yet, when I resumed the game and went back, to the pause screen in place of a save it said currupt save. Has this happaned to any one? I have heard it is a problem which is caused with the cheat product. Anyway could someone PM me a save that works for GTA:SA please cause the only save that works is the one I downloaded from the Gameshark website, using the sharks broadband feature and it gave me that icon that I was looking for but the problem it as its not even 20% in. Please help Im out of options here!

2. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

Usually when i download game saves then put them on my 8mb mem card I have to uncrush it. You can use any memory card manager that has the ability to crush and uncrush data. Then the save works fine.

3. GameguySD

GameguySD Guest

Thanks for the quick responce, ill try it.!