1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do u download games from KAZAA? and dont u have to pay for MIRC?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by juanafawk, Jul 8, 2002.

1. juanafawk

juanafawk Guest

How do u download games from KAZAA? and dont u have to pay for MIRC? Plz someone tell me thanx. i went on mirc and said i had to pay some money, also i heard its very hard to do

2. KoolDavid

KoolDavid Member

it is hard to find games on kazaa...
    no mirc is free...I think u meant to register mirc...if u wanna register mirc then u do need to pay money for it...but u can find a crack for mirc anyway so u dont need to pay a single cent!

3. KoolDavid

KoolDavid Member

it is hard to find games on kazaa...
    no mirc is free...I think u meant to register mirc...if u wanna register mirc then u do need to pay money for it...but u can find a crack for mirc anyway so u dont need to pay a single cent!

4. juanafawk

juanafawk Guest

how do u useit could u tell me how to get games from there. thanx

5. ragehail

ragehail Guest

if you want to chat while you get or are new use filetopia.if you want to just get use edonkey or use both dont use any other there junk

6. hatcheck

hatcheck Guest

in grokster yo ugo into software, other options, category, select games, then hit search. give it a little while and bingo you get as many hits as you have your maximum set to.

I'm pretty sure kazaa will be the same, seeing as how they are basically the same piece of software.

I've found a large number of pieces of software on kazaa & grokster. Games should prove no more difficult to find than mp3's