1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do u put roms on your psp????

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Bloodust, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

Help me plz im new to this stuff i kinda know like some stuff like put the internetr on the psp and music and images ect ect.....

O and i have one more question When put the internet onto your psp can u use it like anywhere u want or just near a computer??

Any help is very nice

Thanks, Mike

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. solargame

solargame Regular member

first, download the emulater for the type of rom you have. then download the Kxploit tool(get them both at psp-hacks.com) unzip the emulator and start up the Kxploit tool, it will ask for the file name in the first column, just give it any name. then it will ask for the EBOOT.PBP file directory. tell the proggy where the EBOOT>PBP file is(where you unzipped it) then it will ask where is you psp (connect your psp via USB and go to my computer and see what drive letter says the psp) then go back to the Kxploit and select the letter. then click Generate and then you will get a pop up window telling you it worked. now go to my computer and go to X/PSP/GAME/EMULATOR U CHOSE, then place the rom(s) next to the EBOOT>PBP file and your all set, just ignore the SECOND EMULATOR U CHOSE%, and if you find a curropted data when running the emu, ignore it DO NOT DELETE IT>
    hope that helps-solargame

4. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

Ty Thats Exactly wat i was looking for :D...

Can u anser my second question... If u put intrnet onto your psp can u play it anywhere u want or just at some places?

Ty For The Post onto how to Emu's on my psp

5. solargame

solargame Regular member

Do you mean the Online Browser? if you do, you can only surf the web in Hot Spots,(places with a wireless network or modem).

6. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

O so lets Say im in the car with my psp can i surf the web like that?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2005
  7. solargame

solargame Regular member

no becuase there is no wireless router( a peice of hardware that sends internet signals from a wall outlet or modem).

8. Shealthed

Shealthed Member

thats not entirely true if ur near a largly owned buisness than usuyally they have a modem 4 camers and have internet it just depends

9. aramil

aramil Guest

PPPLLLLEEEASSSE!!! some generous soul out there tell me how and where to find and put games/roms of nes/nething exc. on my psp. i'm not computer literate so i need some help. step by the step preferred por favor.

10. solargame

solargame Regular member

go to http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/207425 , that is my personal guide.
    and to get the roms DO NOT GET THEM OFF OF A P2P CLIENT LIKE LIMEWIRE, OR DO NOT GET THEM SOMEWHERE LIKE angelroms.com or freeroms.com.
    *wink wink wink* if you catch my drift.

11. Desiboi92

Desiboi92 Guest

Then where do you get them?

12. solargame

solargame Regular member

reread my last post do not do anything i said*wink wink*
    and is you still dont know where to get them you are retarded beyond help.

13. Desiboi92

Desiboi92 Guest

I get my roms from www.Dohgames.com and www.TheRoms.com. I was seeing if there were other good places that don't make you vote first

14. solargame

solargame Regular member

o, well, i just do a google search and look around till i find somethin good.

15. Shealthed

Shealthed Member

my god if u ddint catch hgis drift ur a complete retard ,,....but tahts an isult to retardes....

16. supeerman

supeerman Guest

But does anyone know where I can find NeoGeoCd Iso I've searched everywhere googled search and every place I find wants you to pay. anyone know any free sites

17. solargame

solargame Regular member

let me steer another poor child from illegal actions.
    DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEM OFF OF LIMEWIRE OR FREEROMS.COM OR ANGELROMS.COM OR THEPIRATEBAY.ORG *wink wink*

18. Mikey49

Mikey49 Guest

I need to access the setting of my snes emulator, how you access the setting? Thanks...

19. Mikey49

Mikey49 Guest

I need to access the setting of my snes emulator, how you access the setting? Thanks...

20. solargame

solargame Regular member

to acess the settings, while playing a rom, press < on the analog pad.

21. (0)

(0) Guest

if you guys want to just go to pspbrew.com and get everything. if already have a game folder rename it to game1 and then put the game folder from pspbrew to your mem stik. then go to the GAME folder and got to w/e emu;ators that was in the brew pak. and then rught klik on the item and put copy to removeable disk. it will be easier with a mem stik 128 or higher