1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do u want a cso fle?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by changhan, Apr 29, 2007.

1. changhan

changhan Member

MY PSP is 1.5 firm wire and i just followed this guide all the way through. I install devhook untimate installer V 1.1.1.(that's the only thing i installed.) I d/l dragonball game which is cso file. Then I place it into the F:/ISO folder...then i go to my psp and started devhook.
    I change my setting to :
    Target:(reboot XMB)
    UND-MODE:2.xx to 2.00
    clock:222/111

THEN, i tried to go to "UMD select" and try mount my CSO file. But.. it only give me one option: UMD Disc.
    then i thought it will auto start. so i pressed the start button and load devhook.(With a umd dice inside the psp) But i can't run my CSO file. Help please~~~~

2. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

You should upgrade to a custom firmware. 3.40 OE is the most current. The customs eliminate the need for Devhook, which at this point in the PSP scene is outdated. It was fantastic for what it was when it came out, but the custom OE's surpass it by far.

Threads a'plenty on how to upgrade from 1.5. DO a little searching on Winstallers.

If you decide not to upgrade, then I cant help....dont kow what the problem is.

~Rich

3. changhan

changhan Member

thanks! ok i think Ill upgrade.