1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you activate the system on a psp?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by foamy159, Jul 9, 2007.

1. foamy159

foamy159 Member

I just downloaded 007, The world is not enough to my psp and my psp is upgraded to 3.51 but when i click X it says 'To use this content, you must activate the system' How do i activate it on my psp? I don't belive that ps3 crap so don't say it
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Sorry bud, here it is from the mouth of Sony:

The reason for this is that you need to be connected to the Playstation Network so that your PSP can be "branded" with your PSN account--just another one of Sony's "revolutionary" security measures.

There is no other way that I know of as of right now, but Sony will most likely fix it in a newer update and allow PSP's to be able to connect to the Playstation Network. As of right now, all you can do is wait or borrow your local Wal-mart's display PS3 and activate it through that.
  4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Uh... right...

Or get an OE
  5. reapa

reapa Guest

im really going to try to get to walmarts ps3 ,i would just do it on my 3.40 oe-a but it bricked so im about to get the devolution and give this one to my brother
  6. Kafluke

Kafluke Regular member

Yeah... about that....

The dude upgraded to 3.51 firmware (stupid) and now can't get OE! And now that Dark Alex isn't around anymore...Scaroood!