1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do You Back Up The DVD and CD Swap Magic

Discussion in 'PS2' started by va1, Aug 4, 2003.

1. va1

va1 Member

I have had my swap Magic for awhile and want to know how to make a backup or if this is even possible, i have tried to make copy using nero but it didn't work, anyone got any suggestions?

2. psx245

psx245 Regular member

you could make it if you use the original and then swap the backup. but who would do that.

3. va1

va1 Member

I want to make a backup of my swap disc, that way if the my original swap disc breaks, i can use my backup as a swap disc. Is this possible?

4. cmp333

cmp333 Member

The answer is simply no. Think about it. If you could backup Swap Magic and the PS2 would boot it... why would you need Swap Magic to boot backups at all? DUH. The Swap Magic Discs are compiled boot code which is ORIGINAL and pressed at the factory, you can make a backup, but its not going to work without booting the original.

5. G-4CE

G-4CE Regular member

lol cmp333 and funny enough its not the first time ive seen it asked.the only way to get a backup of your swap magic is to buy two :)