1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you burn a DVD game?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by BlkPnthr, Mar 24, 2003.

1. BlkPnthr

BlkPnthr Guest

I bought a game that is double-sided. I want to upload it however, would like to know what program to use to see if it's copy-protected and I would like to know if I could use 2 DVD's to re-burn it?

I use Clony XXL for CD's but, doesn't recognize DVD's....Alcohol 120% doesn't tell me if it's copy-protected.

Thanks_X_X_X_X_X_[small]~ What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger, or just hurt ~[/small]

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

you can use nero to image each side and burn to 2 dvd-r's. BUT, when you refer to uploading it, I'm SURE you mean to your own personal web space because uploading it to be distributed would borderline on piracy and we dont discuss that here. try to search for burning PS2 games or something similar as those questions have been answered many times here and i'm sure you can find the info that you need without posting a new thread and risking getting banned for discussing piracy. if you give more info, i can probably help, but i'm sure the info is already here, just try a search.