1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you convert Eboot into CSO?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by jarksin, Jun 18, 2007.

1. jarksin

jarksin Member

Yes i downloaded a few games since they were in cso format since i could not figure out how to convert them myself. Since then i want to do more games i have stored away i bought long long time ago and wanted to play but never did. I took Diablo and got it to eboot format with key but searching google off and on for days i cannot find any info how people make ps1 games into playable cso files. I rather do them myself since most are in eboot format and not cso. And it gives me something new to learn. Thanks in advance.

Jarksin

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

You can not turn Eboots into CSO nor ISOs... so Eboots are Eboots, that is the only way to play PSX games.

3. jarksin

jarksin Member

Well that is untrue since i downloaded psx games that are in cso format and do play perfect on the psp. So yes there is a way. Do not know if they converted from eboot or just did some other trick and made cso from the start but it can be done and has been done. I just want to know how. Guess for now i have to keep grabbing them like cso. I want diablo in cso format...