1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you copy When A Stranger Calls onto a Ipod Video

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Micaluch, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Micaluch

Micaluch Member

Hello, I have purchased the movie When A Stranger Calls on DVD. I have the programs Ipod Videora and DVD Decrypter and using both of them I am not successful onto converting it onto my Ipod Video. I also followed the rules of the Ipod Videora site which stated how to convert movies using DVD Decrypter onto an Ipod Video. I was unseccesful=(. Please help with this problem, and there are more people that have this problem. It would be a real help if you do.

2. ebega

ebega Regular member

Your first problem is ripping with DVD Decrypter, it is outdated and cannot handle newer encryptions. If you want to stick to this method, I suggest downloading the free trial of AnyDVD and letting it run in the background while DVD Decrypter rips the files (I think Videora requires a rip in IFO mode, correct?) My guess is your running into an encryption problem (if I remember correctly, When a Stranger Calls was a problem DVD for some people when it first came out). Other good methods are to use DVDFab Decrypter to rip, it is always being updated to handle newer encryptions. Then you can process these files through any number of programs, CloneDVD Mobile from Slysoft, Nero Recode 2 (from Nero 7), or Xvid4PSP (my personal favorite and it is free, but can be a little tricky for beginners). You of course are not limited to these programs, just some suggestions of programs I've used in the past. Keep us updated and in your next post, let us know exactly what error you are recieving if you recieve one.

Mods may want to move this thread to an appropriate forum.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007