1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you downgrade a 3.5 PSP to run COS or ISO on a Memory stick

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cemap, Jun 29, 2007.

1. cemap

cemap Member

I need help what do I need to do to run ISO or COs files on a PEP version 3.5 Do I need to downgrad and with what and what software do I need to use? I have heard Devhook is the software is this right

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

c'mon man....are you kidding? A search yielded no results for you? I find that shocking!

3. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

-dEEz_nUtz
    Yea man everyone here is like that...
    "Sega Genesis: Sonic is the shit!!"...do u remember or seen the commercials before? "Genesis does what Nintendon't" ...what ever happen to Atari and Sega...

@cemap
    Check out psphacks.com and pspupdates.qj.net get custom firmware n u dont need devhook, first downgrade the PSP with the game Lumines(No ISO/CSO bersion of the game wont work) dont upgrade to 3.51 or u cant downgrade for a year or more.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

I remember vaguely the commercials-I have had my sega since it was new, it came with sonic the hedgehog, and had a mail in rebate thing for a free copy of sonic 2....the atari I got at a garage sale a few years back for nostalgia purposes-I wish I had my original from '77 -it had the wood grains with six switches-they are worth alot of money now! I think Atari got bought out by like Mattel or Parker Brothers or something-Sega is still around, making games for Playstation but they're under a different corporation too..