1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you get on the internet with the psp?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sexcbeast, Jun 25, 2007.

1. sexcbeast

sexcbeast Guest

idk how to get on the internet w/out it

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

you need a wireless connection, do you have one in your home or near you?

3. sexcbeast

sexcbeast Guest

i think so i have netgear but thats for my laptop and i think i have Roy's wireless. but other than that i think thats it idk?

4. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Well If you dont Know I cant help you, does it ask you to enter some type of code?

5. sexcbeast

sexcbeast Guest

yes i guess so but look i'm sorry if i don't kno about this stuff ok this is really pissing me off by the second i need some kind of flippin result or answer cause imma go off any min. now ok!!!!!!!!!

6. sexcbeast

sexcbeast Guest

i dont mean 2b mean but im really getting stressed out b/c i wanna get on the internet w/ my psp! but srry 4 going off @ u

7. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

What firmware are you on? Shouldn't matter, but if you are on OE, sometimes it helps if you reflash it.

Read the psp manual thoroughly, it explains how to get online via wireless lan pretty well. I'm guessing you are having trouble with WEP encryptions. Ask the guy who set it up for the password. If you didn't set up a password, it should either be no encryption (just skip WEP key on psp); or a factory default password (read your netgear manual, or just call up the customer service.

P.S.
    I'm glad you understood having an attitude on the forum wouldn't get you anywhere.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  8. sexcbeast

sexcbeast Guest

no problem though thanks 4 helping me!

9. yoyo23

yoyo23 Regular member

my neibor has netgear i use it all the time lets hope urs does not have a code ok first u need to click on web browser and its ganna say make connection then click on scan and click on the one that has the strongest connection and no security if its urs and u have security and u know the code click on it after that its easy.

10. sexcbeast

sexcbeast Guest

ok i'll try