1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you go from decrypter back to shrink?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by sunup, Feb 26, 2005.

1. sunup

sunup Regular member

I tried to shrink the movie the grudge. At 24% analyzing it froze. I want to try to decrypt it first. Once decrypted I cant find it in shrink? My trial version of anydvd expired. I tried to delete it from my computer so I could do another free trial. when I down loaded another version it is telling me my trial version has expired.

2. billwebso

billwebso Guest

The file is probably just under your main hard drive if you didn't specify the location. Find the file, then use the file mode in shrink.

3. sunup

sunup Regular member

I have looked ever where In shrink. With no luck.

4. billwebso

billwebso Guest

run a search of your hard drive using the movie title, this should give you the exact location of the decrypted file. In the future be sure to specify the destination of the decrypted file.

5. sunup

sunup Regular member

Thank you. I will try it and get back to you.

6. sunup

sunup Regular member

Yeah. I worked on it for 3 1/2 hrs. But I got it. Here is how I did it. I decrypted it went to source and opened that up. found the file and write clicked on it. Scrolled to send to. Shortcut to desk top. Closed that out opened up desktop icon scrolled to shrink and there you have it. Thank You billwebso