1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know the region? EU or US?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by drakex, Oct 30, 2007.

1. drakex

drakex Regular member

I have a question a friend of mine passed me a couple of games, i got some save files... downloaded at 100% I am having problems with 3.71m33-2 for this, I want to know, how to difference the game version from US to EU and how do you know if the game save type you have is either EU or US? LMK thanks

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

Download UMDGEN 4.00
    Open the game image file
    Go to UMD Propeties Tab and then to the Param.SFO
    It whould show the region

3. drakex

drakex Regular member

Okay got it, NTSC is for US and PAL is for EU... now why should the save game file from the US not work on my Another Road US version and shut down the PSP? Is it corrupt maybe?

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

have u tried other save files? Just get the one that works. It dosent matter about the region. Some works on both and some dosent

5. drakex

drakex Regular member

I have tried some US but they give me the same result and the EU do not appear on the PSP... any other ideas, might be that the save file is not compatible with 3.71m33-2?

6. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

no way, 3.71 M33 would not effect the save files. Try other save files. It could be corrupt. Also check the PSP CODE (Example :ULUS-06541). Check that it matches the one u got from the game and the internet