1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do You Make A Flasher Program

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by yohex, Jan 16, 2007.

1. yohex

yohex Guest

Just wanted to learn. Since everybody needed a rest over the weekends working their asses off for us TA-082 to downgrade our 2.71 and 2.80 PSPs, I Thank Them Personally. So ya I was wondering how it works how to you write the program, so I can have basic knowledge and if not make a downgrader, then some homebrew stuff for my 2.8 and higher buddies here and there. This means I will have to know how HEND works on the psp too and so.

Thanks,
    JIN

2. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

i think it usually starts with a strong background in coding

3. yohex

yohex Guest

Elaborate?

4. killaklan

killaklan Regular member

you need to know ALOT of c++ and its not really recomended noobs be messing around with the flash

5. yohex

yohex Guest

Messing around is how you learn, plus everybody starts off somewhere as a noob, I'm just gonna pull some emulators and mess till I get it right, if my psp bricks then I'm not good enough, I'll try agian.

Thanks

6. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

your psp wont brick unless your messing around with flashing or the firmware

g'luck with your downgrader