1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you open nero on classic mode?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by winslix, Nov 9, 2004.

1. winslix

winslix Member

i have the nero smart start. how do i get to classic mode? i am having a hard time backing up The Punisher. Shrink and Decrypt seem to have trouble from the start of the movie with the jumping boy scene at the start. I want to try to copy the ISO image using nero but on the guide here, it says to open Nero on classisc mode.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

I believe you click start -> programs -> nero -> burning rom.

3. winslix

winslix Member

it doesnt give me that choice. i am frustrated, i wanted to burn Punisher but Shrink and Decrypter is haveing problems with the start of the movie with the jumping boy introduction. I copied the image as ISO and looked at the guides here at the forum to try burning it via Nero classic mode, but i cant figure out how to open Nero with classic. I get the smart start only. Anyone know how to burn it with this>? Please give me a step by step. Please?

4. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

You must have an OEM bundle. OEM bundles only have the Nero Express interface.

Only Retail bundles have the Nero Burning ROM interface.

You can simply go to Start->Programs->Nero->Nero Express and launch the Nero Express interface, and then simply select 'Disc Image or Saved Project' and then select the ISO image file and burn.

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA