1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do You put alredy Owned Psx games on psp?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Blackwire, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

someone told me to use psx2psp to do this task, but i dunt know how to do it since when i put my game into the cd drive it shows four different folders. how do i take the information off the cd, then play that game on my psp?

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

ok simple there's a program called auto popstation the latest and greates version 4 is out. now you download this ok? just put your disk in and it should auto-detect it, then u create the iso, after its done, you convert to eboot. if you need any help from there, message me back

btw this is for 3.03 oe-c and up i hope u have one of the newer firmwares, because i think under 3.03 oe-? you have to load it with psx2psp or sumtin like that.

3. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

ok simple there's a program called auto popstation the latest and greatest version 4 is out. now you download this ok? just put your disk in and it should auto-detect it, then u create the iso, after its done, you convert to eboot. if you need any help from there, message me back

btw this is for 3.03 oe-c and up i hope u have one of the newer firmwares, because i think under 3.03 oe-? you have to load it with psx2psp or sumtin like that.

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

ok simple there's a program called auto popstation the latest and greatest version 4 is out. now you download this ok? just put your disk in and it should auto-detect it, then u create the iso, after its done, you convert to eboot. if you need any help from there, message me back

5. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

6. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

holy crap:| sorry for quadruple post:|

7. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

rotffl! lmao thx man..i jus woke up..if i got a problem ill PM yo holmes..

8. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

np:D sorry again lol :D

9. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

yo when i put Gundam Battle Assault 2 it doesnt work...y NOT?!?! i wana play dat game soooo bad...HELP MEH PLZ

10. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

where will the ISO be?? i cant find it. it says press any buttton i do then nothing happens...wuts it supposed to do?? and how long does it take to generate the iso?

11. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

the iso should be in the autopopstation folder,when it says press any button, do as it says, then you can just close it.

EDIT :Spellin (sorta)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  12. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

it doesnt say anythin afterwards...it aint workin right...could u PM me ur aim or msn to help mez?

13. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

yea one sec ill pm you a link of a video or sumtin.

14. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

autopopstation4 dont work....any other alternatives besides popstation?

15. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

there's popsloader, but i think thats only for converting .BIN images to EBOOT's. sorru dun no any other.

16. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

I have a good question you guys, when ripping a ps1 game, or any game for that matter thats on a disk, if its scratched, can it effect the contents of the folders, or the files?

17. Boib

Boib Guest

I have 3.40 oe and I converted crash bandicoot to eboot. and put in the game folder and then when I pressed play in the game menu instead of going to the game, it just froze and showed my background. Does anyone know what's wrong?

18. cfsage

cfsage Member

Boib:
    I'm getting the same problem as you, I'm running 3.40 OE-A and have done all the right steps with Resident Evil 3 and after the initial screen am left with a black screen. I'm working on it right now, have you had any luck?

19. cfsage

cfsage Member

Just to let you all know, I've got a friend running 3.03 OE-A and isn't having problems running RE3 on his PSP, could the upgraded FW be the cause?

20. Boib

Boib Guest

cfsage, No I have changing the options in the recovery menu but still no luck.