1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you put my iso/cso on 3.02 OE-B?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FLBXANT, Jan 9, 2007.

1. FLBXANT

FLBXANT Member

I have an full iso i downloaded and i want to put it on my memory stick. What is the steps i need to do to achieve and play this and yes i'm oviously new at this so bare with me.

I so far corrently have the iso compressor v1.4 and i have compressed the game successfully because its about 1 forth the size now and its a cso now...at least i think.

2. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Next time, try this: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/449307.
    Now, just put it in the \ISO\ folder. Plug in your PSP then go to usb. Then copy over the ISO/CSO/DAX to x:\ISO\ where x is the drive of your PSP.

-EDIT, *rolls eyes* Oh ya, I forgot to tell you that you launch it in the XMB/game/memorystick

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  3. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

put the cso file in the file called ISO in the ms root (the first window that comes up when you click on your psp removable drive icon... thingy) if you dont have a ISO folder then make one and make sure its in all caps

4. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

It doesnt matter if its in all caps as mine is all lowercase and I dont have any problems.

5. coolman2

coolman2 Member

Yes, it doesn't matter if the folder name is in lowercase or uppercase. just make sure you put the iso/cso in that folder

ms0:\ISO
    or
    ms0:\iso

If there isn't one, just create one.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  6. Z_A_X

Z_A_X Regular member

o really? i didnt know that i thought it had to be all caps. huh, interesting...

7. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

The only thing I know of that really matters if its in caps or not, is web addresses. Try going to a site with all caps. You'll get a 404 error. Then go to that same site with all lowercase. It should go through if everything is up and running.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007