1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you rip special features only

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by unit1of2, Jan 9, 2007.

1. unit1of2

unit1of2 Member

I currently use Magic DVD Ripper for my movie conversions, and like it's features cause it will rip whole movie or just main movie...but I'm trying to figure out if there is a program out there that will rip just the special features portion, or find out atleast a way to rip just the special features. I currently use WinXP as a platform if that helps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

What you want to do is rip the entire dvd and then open up those ripped file with dvd shrink. Once you have done that, hit re-author at the top, and you will see all the stuff on your dvd. Drag and drop the extras you would like to keep to the 'new compilation' box, on the left of dvdsrhink, and then hit 'backup' at the top of shrink. This will then process and output a new set of files with just the extras, ready to burn to a dvd!

Need any help, just get back to me. :)

3. unit1of2

unit1of2 Member

Much thanks Ripper..I will give it a shot, and if I need more help, I will for sure let you know. Thanks again for the quick reply.

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Glad I could be of help to you. And yeah, reply here or PM me for more help; either one. :)

5. unit1of2

unit1of2 Member

Sent you a PM, cheers.