1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you use DVD43? is it like DVD decrypter?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Nick45, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Nick45

Nick45 Member

I've been told by your members that I need this software(DVD43). So I downloaded it, installed it -but I don't know how to use it?. Could someone enlighten me?
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

DVD43 removes CSS protection & deals with region codes too. It is an app that runs in the background. The little smiley face turns green when it likes your dvd. Decrypter as far as I am aware is a burn engine. I have never used it before, but I use dvd43.
  4. Nick45

Nick45 Member

Thanks for the advice. So Its best to let it just sit there in the background and keep smiling?
    I've used dvd decrypter before its very good
  5. Nick45

Nick45 Member

Thanks for the advice. So Its best to let it just sit there in the background and keep smiling?
    I've used dvd decrypter before its very good
  6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

7. jameslf

jameslf Guest

I've been using DVD Decrypter for a while. It works fine for me. And it's still free.
  8. dj928

dj928 Member

I tried to copy a TV show DVD that has encryption using ICopyDVDs2 and DVD43. The face was green, but it just copied a brief icon and wasted my disc.

I tried decrypter but couldn't get that to work. Apparently, I have to download even another program (DVD Shrink), and it's just too complicated and confusing of a process for me. That's why I paid for ICopyDVDs2.

Is anyone else having these problems with DVD43 not removing the copy protection? It may just be with new releases? Are there any other programs that will work better with ICopyDVDs2? Otherwise, I just wasted $50 bucks.
  9. Hemie

Hemie Member

dvd43 didnt work for me either,dvdshrink works very good,it is free!! I use it with nero 6