1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does the Maximus Scorpion 360 v2 work?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Pizzahead911, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Pizzahead911

Pizzahead911 Newbie

Hello. Was just wondering what exactly this is and how it works as I've been looking for a ck3 probe for flashing lite-on's but I cannot find one in my area, available now for a reasonable price. Upon looking for one I have found something called a Maximus 360 Scorpion v2 which looks promising as it looks as though it can extract lite-on keys and is priced relatively reasonably. The only problem is I can't find a great tutorial of how to use it online (although I have found a few) and all the tutorials I have seen require some thing called a Maximus 360 Lizard which is basically a glorified version of the X360USB Pro. Will this device work with jungleflasher and a direct sata connection or do I have to get the lizard... If I do have to get the lizard can someone show me a good place to get a ck3 probe from the US. Not sure if this is the correct place to post or not or if this is still even an active thread but please respond at your earliest convenience.

2. Pizzahead911

Pizzahead911 Newbie

Just realized I didn't post in modding and hacking can an admin please move this post

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Nup its in the right place