1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I solved my problems with "Ray"

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by slpster, Feb 9, 2005.

1. slpster

slpster Guest

I was having problems backing up Ray using the all the most recent updates of DVDSHRINK and DVD Decrypter and ANYDVD. It maybe a little long but the backup came out great. I used DVD Decrypter to make a full ISO image of "Ray" then mounted it with Alcohol 120 and then DVDSHRUNK it and then burned it. It did take awhile but was well worth it.

2. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi there,

Having the latest version of AnyDVD in the background, you could not use DVDShrink directly with the RAY Dvd in the drive ?

Curious...

3. slpster

slpster Guest

Actually i think i tried them all and didnt have any luck so I just used Decrpt and then mounted the image didnt have to use ANYDVD at all.

4. StanH1000

StanH1000 Regular member

Use Shrink in Reauthor mode, selecting MainMovie Title 1 only. Shrink will decrypt and compress without any problem or need for another program.

5. StanH1000

StanH1000 Regular member

Use Shrink in Reauthor mode, selecting MainMovie Title 1 only. Shrink will decrypt and compress without any problem or need for another program. Just click Reathor first, before trying to analyze the entire disk. The "browse" to the drive containg the DVD and choose the Video_TS folder, Main movie, Title 1 before doing the analysis.

6. hispano

hispano Member

Hey, I also have tried everything. I tried the latest versions of dvd decrypter and dvd shrink, downloaded anydvd and still nothing. I have tried everything, this is the only dvd I can't cracked. I am going to try new things today, wish me luck.

Hispanoloco

7. lawson23

lawson23 Member

Does anyone know the difference between title 1 and title 2 on the RAY widescreen disc?