1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many here actually have a truly modded PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rickem, Jan 31, 2008.

1. rickem

rickem Regular member

By "truly modded" I mean trigger lights, clear cases, internal fans. Right now i'm working on a internal 32gb hard drive by using a 1.8" flash card directly soldered to the internal points of the memory stick. I'll be putting a switch on the ground so i can still insert a normal memory stick in case i have to pandora. It's already been proven that the SD 16gb can be hardmodded internally but read speeds are slow. Just curious how many here really go all out.

2. cb0635

cb0635 Guest

lol i worship you . i wish i could do all the leds and stuff but i just dont have enough free time so unfortunatly i just have a boring old Blask PSP Phat with cfw

3. rickem

rickem Regular member

Modding comes with a price sometimes though. I've got another fat and a slim coming this week from ebay. Can never have enough parts^-^. The fat states it doesn't power on at all(gut it if I can't fix it)but 41 bucks is fair for the parts. And the slim just doesn't read UMD's. Got that for 48.50. I got alot of trash cell phones and it looks like with the low voltage amplifier i'll be able to mod the kick a** speakers in them to work in my PSP. Also gonna try hooking up the little vibrator motors to the sound so when the noise get loud they vibrate.(Cheap alternative to rumble pack^-^).

4. acidy

acidy Regular member

Darn man !!! 8)
    I wish I knew all these stuff !! :)
    Well, but I'm still 16 and well, I've taken electronics :p
    So, I may learn a thing or two and become some1 like you when I grow big :p

aahh, you're trying to put mobile speakers in your PSP and trying to increase it's sound output ?? :)
    Kooooooooooool 8)

I wish I could do that man >_<

I juz have a normal PSP classic with cfw ^_^

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  5. PSPgamen

PSPgamen Regular member

Agreed , I'm only 13 years old, and have also a normal psp with custom fw.

6. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Do custom faceplates count?