1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how many timer settings in the ILO recorder wo 80 gb hd?

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by mujjh1, Mar 19, 2005.

1. mujjh1

mujjh1 Member

I currently own the ILO without the 80 gb hd, but have been thinking that I might like the hd function to better manage what I record.
    My main question is about timer recording. The non hd model has a timer where you can only record 5 programs. Does the model with the HD allow you to set the timer for more than that?

Does anyone have any experience with the hd model vs the non hd? i have been very happy with what I have, no problems at all, but think the hd model might be more practical for my needs. Any advice?

2. Gtrman

Gtrman Regular member

HDD model has 16 timer locations. Having the HDD is a big advantage.

3. ydkjman

ydkjman Member

I would agree with Gtrman I had DVD04 then took it back and got the DVDHD04. best thing I ever did. Having kids this program feature has come in handy. I am able to record the show they like which comes on 3 times during the day (using the program settings) and then edit out the begining and end of the show so I just have their show.

I always start the recording a few min. before the show actually starts cause I happened to notice one time that when the machine turns its self on it does this warm up stuff and prepares. It takes about a minute so you might miss the very begining of your show if your not careful.