1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much better is psp fat that slim with homebrew?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Knuck1ez, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Knuck1ez

Knuck1ez Regular member

How much better is psp fat that slim with homebrew? I lost My old psp fat (homebrew) and was thinking about buying a slim but I wasnt sure if I should get it because of its lack of homebrew. If I can play emulators and iso's I'll be happy.

Oh...and can someone put a link on how to downgrade one? It looks complicated, I do have access to someone with a modded psp so I was told I can downgrade.

Thx

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

All isos play, some emulators do and some dont! To downgrade you need to have a Pandora battery and a special Magic Stick to downgrade your PSP, otherwise its impossible... by the way Pandora can only be done with Fat PSPs Batteries.

3. Knuck1ez

Knuck1ez Regular member

Thanks
    Can someone give me a link to a tutorial or anywhere I can purchase a pandoras battery and memory stick

4. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

5. Knuck1ez

Knuck1ez Regular member

Thanks a whole lot! Really!
    Just one more question. What happens to the original memory stick and original battery after they are converted to magic and jigkik? are they stuck like that forever? can they still be used in my psp?
    Thanks

6. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

No problem man...glad i helped....;)

The memory stick after being created...can be turned back to normal by formatting the memory stick.

The battery...after you are down on 1.50 or up on a Custom Firmware you can turn them back to normal....but i recommend doing it on a Custom firmware its way easier and also its better to have CFW than 1.50....i recommend 3.52 M33-4....Its been the best for me..just look at my psp life.