1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much to drink

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by xcp, Apr 26, 2005.

1. xcp

xcp Member

I was just wondering how much everclear 190 proof would it take to get an average weight experinced 15 year old drinker drunk? I am wondering because this is what i am getting for a party and their are quite a few people coming and want to know how much liquor to get.

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

It sounds to me like your are headed down the wrong road.

3. xcp

xcp Member

I am not headed down the wrong road. i just like having fun on the weekends. I am an honor roll student and I am not addicted to anything.

4. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Whats that got to do with anything?

5. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Dude, if you want to stay on the honor roll, do NOT drink it will F*** you up big time. You WILL get addicted and your grades (and your life) will go down the toilet.

That is all,

Peace,

Pop Smith

NOTICE:The above is my OPINION, but, I have experenced this via a few family members so, I advise you to NOT do it. Even if it is just for the weekends.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  6. hijacker

hijacker Guest

Drink until she looks good.

7. hijacker

hijacker Guest

You better listen to GrandpaBW.Your only fifteen.You can't even go to the stip club yet! let alone drink at your age.

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

at 15, the brain is still developing. drinking alcohol not only kills brain cells but lowers the rate at which one can learn; it causes "holes" in the brain, creating areas where activity is limited or non-existant. in truth, people shouldn't consume alcohol under the age of 25, and the smart ones won't ever drink it.

9. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

Wise words Auslander :)

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

This is what our world has come to. I never touched a drop until I was 24 and here we have children referring to themselves as experienced drinkers. Forget the sauce kid. There's plenty of time later in life to screw yourself up.

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

for an adult in his/her twenties, it can take anywhere from five to twenty-five years for him/her to become a full-fledged alcoholic; however, odds are a teenager that drinks regularly will become a raging alcoholic in just two years. shit on a shingle for getting shit-faced i say. thank you, south park.

12. gurwy

gurwy Member

First things first all this %^$&@#( shizt about get addicted is not all true. THere one important thing you need to understand, DO NOT OVER DO IT! Everything in moderation! I know from experience, now how much will it take to get drunk when your 15 and have never dont it b4, and especially of everclear 191 i'd say one or two shot the max and you'll be out! Now ASuldurs words are very true, your are only devloping but hey like i said b4 DONT OD!

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

personally, i don't drink or use any substances to alter my state of consciousness. i like to remain in control and alert, without any inhibitions. fun is easier to remember that way :p however, i advise everyone else to take all the stuff they want because it only makes them easier to control. yes, i realize this gives me a charles manson-esque image...oh well :)

Neph'll like it!

14. danbooke

danbooke Regular member

Who cares, do you honestly give a shit? There are evil people, there are good people, there ar alcoholics, there are drug addicts, there are pot heads, there are sado masochists, there are child raping bastards, there are god fearing church goers, there are prostitutes, drunk drivers, killers robbers, saints, gays, lesbians, straight, black, brown, white, bigomists, cheaters, lovers, assholes, mean people, nice people, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grand parents, blah blah blah.... Kid if you're gonna drink, then do it. No one here really cares about you anyway, I don't.

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

if he drinks, that increases the probability of him being less scholastic competition for me, so i've changed my mind: drink up, kiddo! just don't get caught!

16. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Huuummm, At age 15, do you really think they will listen ?

Did you listen when told not to "hang" with certain kids ?

At age 15, children believe they are invincible. What they see their parents doing, they believe is fine for them. No one gets STD unless they are over 21. AIDS won't get them because the "girls" they run with don't charge. Nobody has ever died from Alcohol (Oooppps, they are sooooo wrong there aren't they ?) It's their right to drive, the laws are dumb. Anyone who leaves their keys in their car wants you to drive it. If a friend steals a car, they're in trouble, "I can't get hurt by just riding with them."

What's all this "crap" about guns. The pple who get shot on TV are back next week on a different show AND someone who won't "give up their sneakers fast enough deserves to be shot.

AND they are going to listen to you about Booze ? I think not . . .
    Adults aren't all that smart, "I can be 40yrs old on my computer and no one will ever know (they don't know enough to be able to construct a decent sentence. . ." They won't listen until it's too late . . . It's the way of youth the world over. It helps clean out the gene pool . . .

17. hogan

hogan Regular member

I've lived to the ripe old age of 48 without drinking alcohol. But I've had VERY good friends who didn't grow old with me because of their drinking or someone elses drinking. Three were killed because they were drinking and driving. Two were killed by a drunk driver. One of them killed when he was 16 by a 17 year old drunk driver. He was sitting in his living room watching TV when the 17 year old missed a curve at about 80 miles an hour and plowed through his house and killed him. Getting drunk is a waste of time and life.
    hogan

18. djscoop

djscoop Active member

yeah man, you have plenty of time later in life to drink and try other things. but seriously man, don't start doing this shit when you're fifteen. experimenting with drinking a few beers, thats understandable, but drinking 190 proof alcohol? you're just setting yourself up for failure or alcohol poisoning. if you want to stay on the honor role and actually make it somewhere in life, then focus on school and girls, and not on how much heavy alcohol you can drink.

typo

19. Alien13

Alien13 Guest

Look you can do whatever you want its your life if you want to live a good life dont do drugs and all this other crap. If you want to #$%@ it up go out have a great night of fun with alcohol and drugs wake up the next mornig half dead its your life you can stuff it as much as you want or live long and happy for the rest of your life with a girlfriend/wife or as a batchelor.