1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Should You Tape The Reset Chord using FLIPTOP? help plz

Discussion in 'PS2' started by TK123, Sep 11, 2003.

1. TK123

TK123 Member

i have heard that it makes it easier to avoid wires by taping the chord that sticks out, and i am just wondering, which part and where should i tape? i dont want to mess the system up or anything, and any help would be appreciated.
    -daniel

2. account

account Guest

i didn't know where to tape the reset wire so what i did was kind sove it in slowly when i was closing the fliptop case and well i kind of crushed mine i think but it still works fine just make sure it's out of the way of the opening so you can still swap the games i hoped that helped it probly didn't though but i tried

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you just have to make sure that when you put it all together, that you dont crush the wires leading to the reset and eject button. I personally just pushed them up into the side and it works fine.

4. Brasi

Brasi Member

just push it up in there so its not in the way and when you put the case on, pop open the flip top and if you cant see the silver ribbon and you're reset/power buttons work good you're fine.