1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How The Hell Can I Back Dead Or Alive Ultimate

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ejw, Dec 3, 2004.

1. ejw

ejw Guest

I tried backing it up like 6 times and i dont find a way on doing it it always get stuck on the evox screen can someone tell me how to back it up so i can get i good copy...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2004
  2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

More information, how are you backing the game up? Is it just a button called backup on evox? Do you go into another program? how is it modded? Just more information that way we will be able to help you faster(and actually help lol).

Degalle

3. ejw

ejw Guest

Have anybody got a good copy of it....

4. ejw

ejw Guest

does anybody have back it up so there is no problem...

5. t-traxxx

t-traxxx Regular member

yes, mine works fine.

you need to list all your specs like the other guy mentioned, or you probably won't get any help with an issue like this

6. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

i have the same problem it freezez on the evox load screen when i try to start up the backup
    iv tried two different programs to back up dead or alive ultimate but neither way works i have the xecuter 2.0 lite and a 160 gb hard drive in the xbox
    daou is 4.0 gigs and i used the dvd/game back up utility that came with the evox software i also tried the game manegement way but i think they both back up the same way.
    iv tried so many times and they all freeze on the evox loading screen
    the game works when i use the disc
    i have a similar problem with rockstar games but those dont work with the disc either im guessing that has something to do with the modchip
    i just wanna know if anyone knows how to backup dead or alive ultimate? any suggestions? plz help.

7. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

maybe trying to connect the xbox to my house network and burn a backup dvd ...would that work
    ill probably try that now

8. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Just rent Dead or alive, and then back it up by FTP to xbox.

9. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

do u mean like burn a copy of it
    cuz like i figured if it freezes on the load screen then id have to create a backup cd cuz when u use that the xbox dosent go to the evox load screen
    i still need to try to burn a copy tho i dont really know how to acces my xbox from the comp

10. t-traxxx

t-traxxx Regular member

i am yet to understand backing up games to your hard drive. when your hard drive goes bad *poof* there go all your games with it. backing up to discs makes so much more sense. the only thing the hd is good for is apps, music, and emulators

11. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

well i guess its just easier and its easier to access and backup xbox games discs are very easily ruined.
    i also dont think my xbox hd will go bad anytime soon
    ...why would it...? i still have my first computer from 1990 it has a 3 gb harddrive and that still works fine so i expect my 160 gb hd to last for 15 years as well..lol..i know its not the same but if i am carefull with my xbox and i dont throw it around or kick it or leaveit in dirty places it will be fine
    but your comment still dosent help me with my problem
    have you been able to back up dead or alive ultimate? if so.. how did u do it? any tips would be help full
    ---!2ick

12. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Are you backing it up to the hdd or a DVD? Tell me how you're backing it up as well.

13. ejw

ejw Guest

im trying to backit up in a dvd...

14. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

What is your method of burning it to a dvd?

15. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

im backing it up onto my hhd through the evox software and no other game has ever given me this problem
    the whole game gets onto the hdd but when i try to load it it guts dtuck on the loading screen
    -rick

16. omegajedi

omegajedi Guest

I think anyone having problems backing up this game with DVD2Xbox needs to get the newest version of the program. When ripped with the newest version it should patch all the xbes correctly.

Now my question is does anyone no where to find the file that lets you play both games from 1 disc. As anyone who has ripped the discs can see, that the contents are almost identical. Both games are actually on both discs and the only the boot file is different (telling which game to boot). There is a file which dropped onto either disc will add a menu to the disc to let you choose either game at startup. Anyone know where to get it?

17. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

if problesm backing up dead or alive or its freezing when trying to launch it then u need a patch but b4 that in evox in system settings go udenr Video and change game region to auto and in enigmah videomode switchdisk change to other version if it still freezes after changing region

18. 12ick2000

12ick2000 Member

hmm ill try this, but i think i have to autoregion already. ill try playing around with the setting..hmm oh yeah and for the other guy tlaking about burning it i dont think that the other doa classic part is worth backing up...its so lame.

19. linkstain

linkstain Member

Hi everyone, Im trying to backup DOAU to a dvd-r (Ritek G03 @ 2x) but the game freezes when the text intro from the game starts scrolling up. Is there a problem with my dvd-r media. Im running a softmod with evox.

20. uratowel

uratowel Member

i burned it and when i load it form evox... no go.... not even from teh original.... when i load it from just putting in teh disc and booting up teh system it werks perfect.....if your going thru hdd and you might have to burn a dvd...