1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to acces flash0 without psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sivbala14, Jan 25, 2008.

1. sivbala14

sivbala14 Member

my psp is fully bricked, but i have the flash0 files, how do i put them on my memory stick without a psp.

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

Sorry to say it but you're going to need a pandora's battery. If your PSP is bricked, it's impossible to access the flash0 without a pandora. Once you make one (I recomend the UPMS) then you can either choose to access your flash0 and paste the files or you can simply recover to the firmware it allows you to go to.

3. sivbala14

sivbala14 Member

what is UPMS and if i create pandora and it boots up, what do i click? Do just downgrade or is their an option that says unbrick?

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

UPMS Installer is a CSO file that you run on your PSP. This will only be helpful to you if you actualy have a friend with a homebrew enabled PSP because otherwise, you can't run it.

If you make the pandora's battery then yeah, you press X to recover your PSP to CFW, it should be very straight forward once you're there.

5. sivbala14

sivbala14 Member

ok cause if i give my friend my battery and a memory stick, and he makes a pandora with it, i can use it to unbrick my psp. That will work too rite?

6. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

I'm not sure. It all depends on your friend's PSP. Do you know if he has a custom firmware on it or not? If he does then yes you can make the pandora's battery very easily (I may be exadurating just a little bit).

7. sivbala14

sivbala14 Member

ya he does, so all he has to do is follow a tutorial and make the battery and magic stick, and if i put it in mine it will boot to servic mode and i can unbrick it rite?

8. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

Yup, but make sure you read the guides carefuly and.. good luck :)

9. sivbala14

sivbala14 Member

ok and thanks a lot