1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to apply .serenity to maps ??

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by halo2help, Jan 29, 2007.

1. halo2help

halo2help Guest

hello i have downloaded several .serenity files for hlao 2 maps ie. coagulation and lockout.....i am fimliar with .ppf and .sppf and how to apply them to maps w dot halo....but how do u apply .serenity patches to maps???

I have tried reacherching to find how but i cant seem to find any usefull tuts.....also can someone give me a link to such a program called serenity to patch the maps? (if it is a real program)! :)

THANKS!

(oh yes and i do have a modded xbox and can use flash)

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

3. halo2help

halo2help Guest

yo see the problem was when i searched for serenity the movie showed up on google not the application.....but i never thaught of fourms :)

4. halo2help

halo2help Guest

omg ...when i downloaded serenity from the link and clicked on the .exe in the folder useing winRAR it says error the program will not terminate...and i have the latest .NET Framework?

any suggestions or a different link?

5. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Why don't you look around and see if you can find it yourself! Really, it took me 3 minutes to find the link I gave to you.

6. halo2help

halo2help Guest

ok i re-installed .NET framework and it worked!! but once i apply the patch...and copy it into my E/TDATA/4d530064/$c/ and put the patched map in the old one's place, and load halo 2 and click on the map it is still the regualr version??

now i know how to use trainers, and have the Yelo Halo 2 trainer......what settings do i have to enable for the patched map to work??

sorry in such a newbie thanks, Adam :)

7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

I don't know anything about trainers, so you are going to have to find out on your own. Go to Google, and type something in like "enable modded maps in halo" or ".serenity patches not working", and you will get results. You just have to look around.