1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to back up a DVD? plz help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by p.i.a, Mar 9, 2005.

1. p.i.a

p.i.a Member

I used dvd decrypter to back up alien vs predator but it said that the file is to big.

Could Any one help me plz. Many thanks

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

When you put this disc in your computer, explore the contents. How big is it?

3. cringle88

cringle88 Member

if your referring to the movie dvd shrinks works best easiest program to use for backingup movies.

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Decrypter can't compress, you have to use another program. Shrink 3.2 is the best of the freebies and you can burn with decrypter.

Nero recode works almost exactly like and as well as shrink but is much faster. It also comes with a bunch of audio/video programs and other stuff as well in the Nero Ultra 6 suite. You can use the trial version of Ultra 6 indefinitely til you decide to buy. You must reload and reinstall every month(the 22nd to the 22nd) and it's good for that entire time.

The easiest, fastest, and best is (IMHO) Intervideo DvdCopy 3. Even at level 2(out of 6), the quality is excellent. It has a 2 week trial version, I'd recommend giving it a try.

Only Rebuilder/CCE basic beats it for quality, but it isn't for the beginner and it takes about 3-4 hours. There are guides for all.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005