1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to back up more than one DVD movie onto a Single Disc.

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by handcontr, Sep 2, 2004.

1. handcontr

handcontr Member

Hello all,

I have been backing up DVD movies for the last year with no problem. I am now getting a bit Adventurous. I want to back more than one movie on to a single DVD disc. I am using DVD shrink and Nero burning software. I don’t know where to begin any help would be great.
    Thanking you,

2. Veblin

Veblin Active member

3. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

handcontr

Even with the best transcoders available I wouldn't recommend putting two on a single, single layer disc unless you really don't care about video quality and artifacts. On a dual layer disc I don't see any problems.DVD Shrink can do it and DVD2one 1.4 and up can do it. I even think that Nero recode can do it.

4. brian100

brian100 Guest

handcontr

I have been "playing" putting 2 movies onto one disk using DVD rebuilder/CCE basic. The results have been mixed at best. I would personally only put 2 disks that add up to a total running time of less than 3 hours..if at all!

Personally I really dont see the point considering the cheap cost of quality media at present.