1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Backup a Backup?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pchome, May 20, 2007.

1. pchome

pchome Guest

How can I backup a backup game? Is it the same method as backup the original?

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

use imgburn and just make a copy of it.

3. pchome

pchome Guest

Thanks

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

any disc copier will work nero ,roxio etc. even dvd decrypter ISO read ISO write . remember to use good media like Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim burning at 4x max

5. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

just use nero7 and click on back up dvd(and yes just click on this) and put ur blank dual layer dvd in ur pionner burner and the already backed up game in ur sammy drive flahsed with kreon and wallah!!!!! u now have a back up of a back up without the headache of burning it onto ur harddrive first. nero 7 does it strait from the sammy to the burner

now peeps please stop asking bout copying a back up as i think its against the forum rules (not sure though).

6. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

and u can use ricoh aone discs

7. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

its not against forum rules

8. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

cheers for clearing that up mate :)
    anyway u get alot of peeps asking how to back up a back up and by far the easiest method is
    nero 7
    click on copy dvd and do exactly what i wrote in the other post well it saves from burning it to ur hard drive first just strait copy to copy (lol)
    and i know u didnt ask but for any 1 else who wants to back up a back up use nero 7

9. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yeah ita asked alot and nero dvd burning rom is the easiest method but not everyone has nero so i also suggest dvd decrypter or ImgBurn being its freeware

10. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

lol i used to use dvd decrypter all the time but i think on this site theyve stopped from letting peeps download it but yeh dvd decrypter is good

11. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest